757 Ann Street has been designed with the following features:
- 5 Star Green Star Office Design.
- Targeted 4.5 NABERS rating.
- 11 storey building.
- High quality finishes.
- Active ground floor retail space and double height entrance lobby.
- 45 secure basement parking bays (plus disabled bay).
- 56 employee bicycle parking spaces in the basement.
- End of trip facilities, including lockers and showers.
- 5 minute walk from Brunswick Street Station.
- 17 minutes to Brisbane Airport via Air-Train Services.
- Brisbane City Council Rapid Bus at doorstep.
- Brisbane City Council CityGlider rapid transit bus service connecting Newstead, the CBD and West End.
Dedicated buses operate along key routes through the city with priority measures in place to minimise delays,
departing every 5 minutes during peak times and every 10 to 15 minutes during off-peak hours.
- Close proximity to Brunswick & James Street which offers many cafes, restaurants and retail options.
- Close proximity to arterial roads connecting the Brisbane CBD and the Brisbane Airport.
- High-level south-west views to the CBD.
- High-level east views to Brisbane river.